Bandit 2890 Rubber Tire Stump Grinder
Bandit 2890 Rubber Tire Stump Grinder Information
Bandit’s largest wheeled stump grinder is a popular choice for companies needing a high-performance machine capable of quickly clearing large stumps, yet still has the size and maneuverability for backyard removals. Despite its size, with the dual drive wheels removed the Model 2890SP can slip through a 36-inch backyard gate and cross delicate lawns. With a broad cutter swing and aggressive horsepower from gasoline or diesel engines, the Model 2890SP can grind a large diameter stump in a matter of minutes.
Key Features & Options
- 24″ diameter x 1 1/4″ thick Green Wheel with 24 teeth (option)
- 25 1/2″ diameter x 1 1/2″ thick New Revolution wheel with 32 teeth (option)
- Cutter wheel is driven via hydraulic motor (no belts or bearings to maintain!)
- Cutter wheel is engaged via electronic switch
- 35″ or 54″ wide grading blade options
- Four wheel drive – standard
- Optional Super Sweep
|OPERATING WEIGHT||5,320 lbs|
|MAXIMUM CUTTING DEPTH||24"|
|FUEL TANK||12.5 or 19 gallons|
|WIDTH||35" to 55.5"|
*New price, if shown, is Suggested List Price (SLP). Current national programs are subtracted. SLP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.